Time requested: 1 or 2 days
This tour starts from Brescia, the city of Red Row, the most epic and fascinating ever made car race.
Here is possible to visit to the new Museum of the Mille Miglia where are preserved relics, pictures, and cars that have helped build the myth of this great race.
And then we get to Verona, the usual passage point of the first stage of the race. Next stop is to the beautiful Nicolis Automobile Museum, in Villafranca di Verona, where you can see authentic pieces.
Don’t lose Mantua, town of Tazio Nuvolari, the greatest driver of all time.
Here you can visit the Tazio Nuvolari Museum that was dedicated to him, on this way you can conclude this tour between engines of the past.
The extended version of this itinerary plans to continue to Modena to visit the Museums Ferrari, Lamborghini and some private collections of extraordinary interest.
Available cars for this tour
- Fiat 500L - 1971
- Mini Cooper British Open Sport-Pack - 1996
- Alfa Romeo Duetto Aerodinamica - 1983
- VW Maggiolino Karmann Cabriolet - 1970
- Triumph Spitfire MK II - 1966
- Fiat 1500 Cabriolet - 1964
- Jaguar XJ6 - 1991
- MG B - 1978
- Alfa Romeo Duetto Osso di Seppia - 1969
- Lancia Flavia Convertibile - 1965
- Morgan 4/4 - 1976
- MG A Roadster - 1959
- Triumph TR 3 - 1960
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider - 1959
Slow Drive office
- Lake Garda (BS)