- Year of production: 1970
- Gear Box: manual
- Engine: 1192 c.c.
- HP: 25 cv
- RPM: 3600
- Seats: n°4
- Servizio: Self drive hire of VW Maggiolino Karmann Cabriolet - bicolor
The Beetle was created to request Hitler to help the German people to have a car. Hitler commissioned Ferdinand Porsche in 1934 to design a car for the average German family, which had a consumption of no more than 7 liters. per 100 km, which was air-cooled, it was able to achieve and maintain for long journeys the speed of 100 km / h and that its cost was no higher than 1,000 brands.
It is the beginning of the adventure that has meant that the beetle was the best-selling car in the world and the longest-running production.
The Beetle Cabriolet Karmann followed the evolution of the sedan with the same changes made in the same years and ceased to be produced on 31/07/70.
In 1970 stops the production of the convertible version of the Beetle while out production engine 1500 cc. The sedan version instead continues to be still produced for many years, always with engines 1200 cm³ and 1300 cm³.
|1 day||euro 350,00|
|2 days||euro 480,00|
|3 days||euro 600,00|
|1 week||euro 1.040,00|
- self-drive rental
- technical assistance
- insurance coverage (civil liability)
- one rental day: delivery from 09:00 and pick up until 19:00 at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- two or more rental days: delivery from 09:00 on the first day and pick up until 19:00 on the last day at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- promotional “Just Married” rental: delivery from 17:00 the day before the ceremony and pick up until 17:00 the day before the ceremony at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- 150 km for each day (km in excess extra cost of € 1.00 per km)
- Leather gloves for driver and vintage sunglasses for ladies
- Maps and suggested tours about the area
Prices do not include:
- full insurance coverage (kasko) for all damage to the car: € 40.00 per day; excess (franchise) of 20% of damage; minimum € 400.00
- petrol consumption – car leave with fuel and must came back with the fuel; € 10.00 penalty in addition to the consumption of petrol
- tolls, parking and fines
- delivery and pick up out of office - € 1.00 per km – each way – plus vat
- driver service € 120.00 – only with cars with 4 seat place
- shipping of “Slow Drive Gift Box” € 25.00
- representative car model 1:43 – on availability - € 25.00
- 23 years old
- 5 years of license
- Credit card (Visa and MasterCard accepted)
Available tours from Padenghe sul Garda: