Time requested: 2 days
This tour cross the most beautiful places on the east side of the lake, Verona side, and goes through the vineyards and hills of Valpolicella.
It starts from Peschiera del Garda, the summit of the famous "Quadrilateral" of XIX contury, quaint town with its defensive walls, perfectly preserved and its beautiful harbor, just behind the village.
Continue along the lake side towards Lazise, where we suggest a refreshing break at the Garda Thermal Park. Lazise welcomes us with its medieval walls and its castle overlooking the village, rich in history and gastronomy. Just in time for some wine or oil tasting.
And you get to Bardolino, a delightful village that gave its name to the famous wine, which can be enjoyed at one of the restaurants that you can find in the small and gorgeous medieval squares of the village.
Next stop Garda, an ancient town which gave its name to the lake, and introduces us to the beautiful Punta San Vigilio, pleasant peninsula, ideal for moments of great romance. It 'now time to Torri del Benaco and its Medieval Castle and the delightful medieval churches.
Driving to the countryside you can enjoy the delights of the Valpolicella by visiting the wineries that preserve wines of excellent quality, perfect for a second day among vineyards, flavors and nature. We suggest a visit to Speri cellar.
Available classic cars for this tour:
- Fiat 500 L (blue) - 1971
- Fiat 500 L (red) - 1969
- Mini Cooper Sport-Pack - 1996
- Alfa Romeo Duetto Aerodinamica - 1983
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 - 1978
- Alfa Romeo Duetto Coda Tronca - 1981
- VW Maggiolino Karmann Cabriolet (bicolor) - 1970
- VW Maggiolino Cabriolet (white) - 1970
- Triumph Spitfire MK II - 1966
- Fiat 1500 Cabriolet - 1964
- MG B - 1978
- Autobianchi Bianchina - 1960
- Alfa Romeo Osso di Seppia - 1969
- Lancia Flavia Convertibile - 1965
- Morgan 4/4 - 1976
- MGA Roadster - 1959
- Triumph T3 - 1960
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider 1.3 - 1959
- Limousine Lincoln Town Car - 1997 - with driver
Slow Drive office
- Lake Garda (BS)