Time requested: 1 or 2 days
This tour starts from Brescia, the city of Red Row, the most epic and fascinating ever made car race.
Here is possible to visit to the new Museum of the Mille Miglia where are preserved relics, pictures, and cars that have helped build the myth of this great race.
And then we get to Verona, the usual passage point of the first stage of the race. Next stop is to the beautiful Nicolis Automobile Museum, in Villafranca di Verona, where you can see authentic pieces.
Don’t lose Mantua, town of Tazio Nuvolari, the greatest driver of all time.
Here you can visit the Tazio Nuvolari Museum that was dedicated to him, on this way you can conclude this tour between engines of the past.
The extended version of this itinerary plans to continue to Modena to visit the Museums Ferrari, Lamborghini and some private collections of extraordinary interest.
Available classic cars for this tour:
- Fiat 500 L (blue) - 1971
- Fiat 500 L (red) - 1969
- Mini Cooper Sport-Pack - 1996
- Alfa Romeo Duetto Aerodinamica - 1983
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 - 1978
- Alfa Romeo Duetto Coda Tronca - 1981
- VW Maggiolino Karmann Cabriolet (bicolor) - 1970
- VW Maggiolino Cabriolet (white) - 1970
- Triumph Spitfire MK II - 1966
- Fiat 1500 Cabriolet - 1964
- MG B - 1978
- Autobianchi Bianchina - 1960
- Alfa Romeo Osso di Seppia - 1969
- Lancia Flavia Convertibile - 1965
- Morgan 4/4 - 1976
- MGA Roadster - 1959
- Triumph T3 - 1960
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider 1.3 - 1959
- Limousine Lincoln Town Car - 1997 - with driver
Slow Drive office
- Lake Garda (BS)