- Year of production: 1976
- Gear Box: manual
- Engine: 1598 c.c.
- HP: 74
- RPM: 5400
- Seats: n°4
- Service: Self drive hire of Morgan 4/4
Morgan 4/4 was the Morgan Motor Company's first car with four wheels.
It appeared in 1936.
Its model designation "4-4" (later "4/4") stood for four wheels and four cylinders.
Earlier Morgan cars had been three-wheelers, only, typically with V-twin engines.
Apart from a break during World War II (and the period March 1951 to September 1955) the 4/4 has been in continuous production from its debut right up to the present day.
Engine capacity has increased from the 1,122 cc Coventry Climax engine in 1936 to a 1.8-litre Ford engine in 2004 (except of a 997cc Kent engine between 1960 and 1961), although it is currently back down to 1,595 cc.
The Morgan is by far the oldest car in production.
He has always been faithful to its tradition of classical and elegant car and that's why, even today, represents the achievement of a prestigious destination especially coveted by those who love sports car.
While the body design has remained unchanged compared to the version of the ’30, mechanical and power units were continually modified with the times and maintain an excellent level of competitiveness in the sports car market.
Cars like this, today, represent a mix of tradition, technology, attention to details, unlimited possibilities for customization through internal and external devices: for this reason, it is difficult to determine in advance the price of a Morgan if not in its basic version that is of about 80 million.
|1 day||euro 500,00|
|2 days||euro 660,00|
|3 days||euro 810,00|
|extra days||euro 140,00|
|1 week||euro 1.370,00|
- self-drive rental
- technical assistance
- insurance coverage (civil liability)
- one rental day: delivery from 09:00 and pick up until 19:00 at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- two or more rental days: delivery from 09:00 on the first day and pick up until 19:00 on the last day at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- promotional “Just Married” rental: delivery from 17:00 the day before the ceremony and pick up until 17:00 the day before the ceremony at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- 150 km for each day (km in excess extra cost of € 1.00 per km)
- Leather gloves for driver and vintage sunglasses for ladies
- Maps and suggested tours about the area
Prices do not include:
- full insurance coverage (kasko) for all damage to the car: € 40.00 per day; excess (franchise) of 20% of damage; minimum € 400.00
- petrol consumption – car leave with fuel and must came back with the fuel; € 10.00 penalty in addition to the consumption of petrol
- tolls, parking and fines
- delivery and pick up out of office - € 1.00 per km – each way – plus vat
- driver service € 120.00 – only with cars with 4 seat place
- shipping of “Slow Drive Gift Box” € 25.00
- representative car model 1:43 – on availability - € 25.00
- 23 years old
- 5 years of license
- Credit card (Visa and MasterCard accepted)
Available tours from Padenghe sul Garda: