- Year of production: 1997
- Engine: 1275 c.c.
- HP: 63 cv
- RPM: -
- Seats: n°2+2
- Servizio: Self drive hire of Mini Cooper British Open Sport-Pack
In 1990 the Rover Group change some characteristic of the Mini, mainly for safety reasons and pollution. The shell was reinforced, while the engine, now of 1275 cm³, adopted the single point electronic fuel injection and catalytic converters. The power was 50 hp.
The only version available on the Italian market was the Mayfair (with closed bodywork or fitted with a canvas sunroof Open Classic). The chrome grille returned.
In 1991 it was re-introduced the Cooper version (recognizable by the white or black roof, hoops "Minilite" by 12 inches and the adhesive strip on the hood), with 1275 cc engine carburetor (MK5) until 1992 and then to single-point injection "spi" (MK6) always 63 bhp and catalyzed. There are competitions that still, in most parts of the world, see the Mini as protagonists.
Also in 1993 came the Mini Cabriolet, with the Cooper engine, enhanced versions (the dashboard was made of wood) and striking aerodynamic.
In 1996 it was announced the Mini Cooper 35, special version to commemorate 35 years of production of the car. Produced in 200 units, it had the green leather seats, the dashboard of walnut, dark windows and various decals commemorating the anniversary. It was equipped with a 1,275 cc engine of series coupled to a sports exhaust dual terminal.
In 1997, following the purchase of the Rover Group by BMW (1994), the range was further updated: multipoint electronic injection engine, driver airbag, side impact bars in the doors, seat belts with pre-tensioners, front radiator, new interior. The range included the Classic, Cooper (MK7), Cooper Sport-Pack. The latter model had 4 additional spotlights, specific circles 7x13 ", wide track, plus shanks, leather interior with burl finishes.
In 1999 came the special version 40 LE.
The classic Mini was finish the production on October 2000, with this 4 special final edition: The Seven, The Cooper, Cooper Sport and Knightsbridge.
|1 day||euro 200,00|
|2 days||euro 290,00|
|3 days||euro 370,00|
|extra day||euro 80,00|
|1 week||euro 690,00|
- self-drive rental
- technical assistance
- insurance coverage (civil liability)
- one rental day: delivery from 09:00 and pick up until 19:00 at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- two or more rental days: delivery from 09:00 on the first day and pick up until 19:00 on the last day at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- promotional “Just Married” rental: delivery from 17:00 the day before the ceremony and pick up until 17:00 the day before the ceremony at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- 150 km for each day (km in excess extra cost of € 1.00 per km)
- Leather gloves for driver and vintage sunglasses for ladies
- Maps and suggested tours about the area
Prices do not include:
- full insurance coverage (kasko) for all damage to the car: € 40.00 per day; excess (franchise) of 20% of damage; minimum € 400.00
- petrol consumption – car leave with fuel and must came back with the fuel; € 10.00 penalty in addition to the consumption of petrol
- tolls, parking and fines
- delivery and pick up out of office - € 1.00 per km – each way – plus vat
- driver service € 120.00 – only with cars with 4 seat place
- shipping of “Slow Drive Gift Box” € 25.00
- representative car model 1:43 – on availability - € 25.00
- 23 years old
- 5 years of license
- Credit card (Visa and MasterCard accepted)
Available tours from Padenghe sul Garda: