- Year of production: 1965
- Engine: 1500 c.c.
- HP: 78 cv
- RPM: -
- Seats: n°4
- Servizio: Self drive hire of Lancia Flavia Convertible
Designed by Giovanni Michelotti, the Flavia is the last model created from the co-operation between the two Turin companies.
Launched in 1961, the Flavia saloon maintained Lancia's enviable reputation for advanced and innovative automotive engineering.
Designed by Antonio Fessia and inspired by his Cemsa prototype of 1947, the Flavia was Italy's first series-production car to employ front-wheel drive.
Carried well forward of the front wheels, the engine was a 1,488cc, overhead-valve, horizontally-opposed four; suspension was independent at the front and by beam axle at the rear, and there were dual-circuit, servo-assisted disc brakes all round.
The saloon was joined by the shorter-wheelbase Pininfarina-styled Coupé in 1962, the latter providing the basis for a convertible version by Vignale, while Zagato designed an outlandish-looking lightweight two-door sport version.
An attractive four-seater sports car, the Convertible enjoyed the stability, comfort, and handling virtues common to the rest of the range.
In 1963 the range was updated with a 1,800cc engine, which when installed in the Coupé and Convertible produced 92bhp, good enough for a top speed of 173km/h.
Only 835 Flavia Convertibles were produced with the 1.8-litre between 1963 and 1965, plus a further 43 fitted with fuel injection up to the end of 1966.
|1 day||euro 450,00|
|2 days||euro 600,00|
|3 days||euro 740,00|
|extra days||euro 130,00|
|1 week||euro 1.260,00|
- self-drive rental
- technical assistance
- insurance coverage (civil liability)
- one rental day: delivery from 09:00 and pick up until 19:00 at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- two or more rental days: delivery from 09:00 on the first day and pick up until 19:00 on the last day at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- promotional “Just Married” rental: delivery from 17:00 the day before the ceremony and pick up until 17:00 the day before the ceremony at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- 150 km for each day (km in excess extra cost of € 1.00 per km)
- Leather gloves for driver and vintage sunglasses for ladies
- Maps and suggested tours about the area
Prices do not include:
- full insurance coverage (kasko) for all damage to the car: € 40.00 per day; excess (franchise) of 20% of damage; minimum € 400.00
- petrol consumption – car leave with fuel and must came back with the fuel; € 10.00 penalty in addition to the consumption of petrol
- tolls, parking and fines
- delivery and pick up out of office - € 1.00 per km – each way – plus vat
- driver service € 120.00 – only with cars with 4 seat place
- shipping of “Slow Drive Gift Box” € 25.00
- representative car model 1:43 – on availability - € 25.00
- 23 years old
- 5 years of license
- Credit card (Visa and MasterCard accepted)
Available tours from Padenghe sul Garda: