- Year of production: 1969
- Gear Box: manual
- Engine: 1290 c.c.
- HP: 89 cv
- RPM: 6000
- Seats: n°2
- Service: Self drive hire of Alfa Romeo Duetto Osso di Seppia
With the role as the "shoulder" for Dustin Hoffman in cult film "The Graduate" (and with over 40,000 copies sold in the US) the Alfa Romeo Duetto, in its many versions, is among the few Italian cars managed to create a true legend even overseas.
Duetto, the official name of the new Spider that Alfa Romeo announced in 1966, is a perfect combination between the shortened platform of the Giulia, the engine of the Giulia 1600 GTV and with the beautiful “body” by Pininfarina. However, the first of the series was soon renamed (by enthusiasts and laymen) cuttlefish bone or fast back tail because of its sleek shape and thin tail stretched backwards.
The name Duetto, however, was soon forgotten even by the House itself, which called later versions just like Spider with an indication of the capacity and type. The first evolution of the Duetto, the 1750 Spider Veloce, debuted in February 1968.
Last “Osso di Seppia” model was build in 1968, the Spider Junior 1300, and remained in production until 1969 along with the 1750 Spider Veloce. Since then they have followed the various models that have spread around the world the myth of a car still synonymous with sportiness and style.
|1 day||euro 400,00|
|2 days||euro 540,00|
|3 days||euro 670,00|
|extra day||euro 120,00|
|1 week||euro 1.150,00|
- self-drive rental
- technical assistance
- insurance coverage (civil liability)
- one rental day: delivery from 09:00 and pick up until 19:00 at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- two or more rental days: delivery from 09:00 on the first day and pick up until 19:00 on the last day at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- promotional “Just Married” rental: delivery from 17:00 the day before the ceremony and pick up until 17:00 the day before the ceremony at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- 150 km for each day (km in excess extra cost of € 1.00 per km)
- Leather gloves for driver and vintage sunglasses for ladies
- Maps and suggested tours about the area
Prices do not include:
- full insurance coverage (kasko) for all damage to the car: € 40.00 per day; excess (franchise) of 20% of damage; minimum € 400.00
- petrol consumption – car leave with fuel and must came back with the fuel; € 10.00 penalty in addition to the consumption of petrol
- tolls, parking and fines
- delivery and pick up out of office - € 1.00 per km – each way – plus vat
- driver service € 120.00 – only with cars with 4 seat place
- shipping of “Slow Drive Gift Box” € 25.00
- representative car model 1:43 – on availability - € 25.00
- 23 years old
- 5 years of license
- Credit card (Visa and MasterCard accepted)
Available tours from Padenghe sul Garda: