Time requested: 2 days
This is a route that go through smooth hills, full with castles, vineyards, places full of art and natural beauties.
We suggest to spend the first day in Franciacorta and visit some of its most characteristic places, such as the Rodengo Saiano Abbey with its wonderful frescoes, the castles in Passirano and Bornato perfectly preserved or the monastery of "S. Pietro in Lamosa" in Provaglio D'Iseo.
Franciacorta there are many wineries where you can taste delicious wines from this area, and have the possibility to take walks that lead to discovering small naturalistic treasures like waterfalls near Monticelli Brusati, the peatlands of Provaglio d'Iseo or the lovely church of Santa Maria del Corno, placed on top of a hill from which you can enjoy a magnificent view of Lake Iseo.
First day can finish visiting the historic center of Iseo and enjoying a fabulous and romantic dinner by the lake.
Spend night in a typical agriturismo and start the second day driving the road along the lake.
First stop Montisola, the largest lake island in Europe.
We return on the vintage spider and is "mandatory" a slight deviation in the hinterland east of Lake Iseo to reach Zone and its "pyramids" of land, curious and original geological phenomenon.
The route continues north letting us get to Lovere with its medieval center characterized by ancient towers, the church of St. George and the neoclassical Palazzo Tadini.
We complete the tour of Lake Iseo driving with our vintage car to the road that runs along the lake, enjoying the latest emotions that this journey has given us during the moments spent aboard the classic car.
Available classic cars for this tour:
- Fiat 500 L (blue) - 1971
- Fiat 500 L (red) - 1969
- Mini Cooper Sport-Pack - 1996
- Alfa Romeo Duetto Aerodinamica - 1983
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 - 1978
- Alfa Romeo Duetto Coda Tronca - 1981
- VW Maggiolino Karmann Cabriolet (bicolor) - 1970
- VW Maggiolino Cabriolet (white) - 1970
- Triumph Spitfire MK II - 1966
- Fiat 1500 Cabriolet - 1964
- MG B - 1978
- Autobianchi Bianchina - 1960
- Alfa Romeo Osso di Seppia - 1969
- Lancia Flavia Convertibile - 1965
- Morgan 4/4 - 1976
- MGA Roadster - 1959
- Triumph T3 - 1960
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider 1.3 - 1959
- Limousine Lincoln Town Car - 1997 - with driver
Slow Drive office
- Lake Garda (BS)
- Relais Mirabella