- Year of production: 1998
- Engine: 1970 c.c.
- HP: 150 cv
- RPM: 6400
- Seats: n°2
- Service: Self drive hire of Alfa Romeo GTV Spider
GTV is the acronym of Gran Turismo Veloce and is also called "Gtv 916" (from the same project number) to distinguish it from the same ancestors.GTV is the acronym of Gran Turismo Veloce and is also called "Gtv 916" (from the same project number) to distinguish it from the same ancestors.
It was the last Alfa Romeo brand car assembled in the historic Arese factory and in 2000 the production was transferred to the lines of the Pininfarina plant in San Giorgio Canavese.
Presented at the Geneva Motor Show 1994, along with the Coupé version, is part of a parallel and differentiated project. The lines of the Gtv originate from the collaboration between the Alfa Romeo Style Center and the Pininfarina Style Center.
It is probably the car with a drive and traction on the same balanced world.
|1 day||euro 300,00|
|2 days||euro 420,00|
|3 days||euro 530,00|
|extra days||euro 100,00|
|1 week||euro 930,00|
- self-drive rental
- technical assistance
- insurance coverage (civil liability, fire and theft)
- one rental day: delivery from 09:00 and pick up until 19:00 at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- two or more rental days: delivery from 09:00 on the first day and pick up until 19:00 on the last day at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- promotional “Just Married” rental: delivery from 17:00 the day before the ceremony and pick up until 17:00 the day before the ceremony at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- 150 km for each day (km in excess extra cost of € 1.00 per km)
- Leather gloves for driver and vintage sunglasses for ladies
- Maps and suggested tours about the area
Prices do not include:
- full insurance coverage (kasko) for all damage to the car: € 40.00 for one day; € 70.00 for two days, € 90.00 for 3 days; etc; excess (franchise) of 10% of damage; minimum € 200.00
- petrol consumption – car leave with fuel and must came back with the fuel; € 10.00 penalty in addition to the consumption of petrol
- tolls, parking and fines
- delivery and pick up out of office - € 1.00 per km – each way – plus vat
- driver service € 120.00 – only with cars with 4 seat place
- shipping of “Slow Drive Gift Box” € 25.00
- representative car model 1:43 – on availability - € 25.00
- 23 years old
- 5 years of license
- Credit card (Visa and MasterCard accepted)
Available tours from Florence: