- Year of prduction: 1973
- Engine: 1300 c.c.
- HP -
- RPM: -
- Seats: n°2
- Service: self drive hire of Alfa Romeo Duetto Spider 1.3 Coda Tronca
The 2nd series of Alfa Romeo Spider “Fast Back" was produced from 1969 to 1982.
Presented in 1969 at the Turin Motor Show the second set of the Duetto is characterized by the "cut tail", in reference to the aerodynamic theories propounded by Professor Kamm, for a major push forward.
Even the bumpers have been modified, were made of stainless steel and profile rubber protection, in addition to greater inclination of the windshield, with the benefit of the design and aerodynamics.
Also the roof was changed, now with internal attacks for a better water protection and more resistant. The length decreased from 4.25 m and 4.12 m.
Since 1972, we see the return of the 1600 cc engine powered by 2 carburetors double body horizontal Dell'Orto, Weber or Solex.
On 1977 the version 1.3 was not available anymore. Until 1979, except for the 2000 version, was sold only the 1600 junior version, that at the end of '78 received a few updates already introduced on 2000 version
|1 day||euro 300,00|
|2 days||euro 420,00|
|3 days||euro 530,00|
|extra day||euro 100,00|
|1 week||euro 930,00|
- self-drive rental
- technical assistance
- insurance coverage (civil liability, fire and theft)
- one rental day: delivery from 09:00 and pick up until 19:00 at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- two or more rental days: delivery from 09:00 on the first day and pick up until 19:00 on the last day at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- promotional “Just Married” rental: delivery from 17:00 the day before the ceremony and pick up until 17:00 the day before the ceremony at the Slow Drive office of belonging; after 30’ of delay, € 20.00 penalty for each half hour delay
- 150 km for each day (km in excess extra cost of € 1.00 per km)
- Leather gloves for driver and vintage sunglasses for ladies
- Maps and suggested tours about the area
Prices do not include:
- full insurance coverage (kasko) for all damage to the car: € 40.00 for one day; € 70.00 for two days, € 90.00 for 3 days; etc; excess (franchise) of 10% of damage; minimum € 200.00
- petrol consumption – car leave with fuel and must came back with the fuel; € 10.00 penalty in addition to the consumption of petrol
- tolls, parking and fines
- delivery and pick up out of office - € 1.00 per km – each way – plus vat
- driver service € 120.00 – only with cars with 4 seat place
- shipping of “Slow Drive Gift Box” € 25.00
- representative car model 1:43 – on availability - € 25.00
- 23 years old
- 5 years of license
- Credit card (Visa and MasterCard accepted)
Available tours from Bergamo: